White Feathers Handwoven Circle Dreamcatcher
- Unique Design and Beautiful Style
- Helps create a deeper spiritual dimension.
- Long used as a protective charm.
This beautiful Handwoven Dreamcatcher, with its unique design and beautiful style, can add a deeper spiritual dimension to almost any space.
Long used in Native American culture as a protective charm, Dreamcatchers are woven into a web around a central hoop. It is believed that the web captures the bad dreams and allows the good dreams to pass through.
- Perfect for housewarming gift, and a great gift for any occasion.
- Can be used as décor in many places: Above the Bed, on a gallery or small accent wall, over a couch or by a window for a beautiful touch to any space.